What We Do
Church accounting software creates an easier way to manage church finances and keep track of contributions. Our guidance ensures a smooth journey through the world of church accounting.
To help churches and non-profits have excellent membership, contribution, and accounting records.
We are committed to understanding and assisting with the needs of church accountants, bookkeepers, treasurers, board members and pastors.
· Provide the highest level of customer service to our clients
· Work patiently with clients
· Help the struggling bookkeepers do their work with excellence and integrity
· Assist church boards with financial reports that show a clear picture of the church’s financial position
· Be a continued resource to clients
Our accountants and trainers are Christians who understand the church environment.
We are accountants who specialize in large and small church accounting software setup and training.
We work one-on-one with you on location or through internet access.
Our in-house specialists can assist in all areas of church, clergy, and business accounting.
Services and Resources
- Set up church accounting software (PowerChurch Plus/Quickbooks) with step-by-step instructions.
- Provide guidance using each module.
- Walk through the first bank reconciliation and printing the financial statements.
- Available to answer any bookkeeping software (PowerChurch Plus/Quickbooks) questions.
- Review current accounting set up.
- Assist with any changes/cleanup in any church management software (PowerChurch Plus/Quickbooks) software.
- Free online videos to assist with church bookkeeping. Click Here
- Our sister firm, Summit Tax & Accounting, LLC provides additional services for our clients. Click Here